Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stuck at home after my accident.

I was home for a few days after my accident. While it doesn't look that bad, I had some pretty blech headaches and a painful black eye that luckily just looked like purple eyeshadow.
People keep telling me that it's a blessing because I wasn't hurt that bad and my car was totaled, but honestly that isn't giving me the comfort you'd think it would because...well, it didn't seem that bad of an accident. My injuries were minor and seemed appropriate with how minor the accident was, but...my car...my poor smelly car, bit the bullet for me.

But, I spent a lot of time with my Chloe Bear, which was fun. She's athletic.


We tried to take some "family" pics. I wasn't satisfied, but they're kinda cute and they show the "after" of our new apartment.

Also, I put some decals up in our laundry room that I bought from this awesome site that supports handmade goods.
It's very Kara Walker (who recently had a really really really heavy yet amazing show at the Hammer museum) or another awesome artist Ryan McGinness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that bruise on your forehead is a little disconcerting. how did dave react to it?

Andrea Cajucom said...

haaha. dave suggested meat on my face. wait, who is this?