Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the A.P.T.

This was what it looked like sometime last month. Lots of senseless arguments about where dishes should go and what artwork to hang up on the walls.

Day One

BedroomKitchen
Living room
Day Two

Bedroom
Kitchen
Living Room
Day Three

Bedroom
Kitchen
Living Room
and then I stopped logging the days. I will post once the finished product is...well, finished. It is coming along quite well.

Dave had no clue what this was:
ummm sports bra turned crotchless panty.

ok..the most devastating thing about this move is the closet. at Orlando, I had 2 (yes, TWO) walk in closets, 1 large dresser and 1 small dresser JAMPACKED with clothing. and moving to echo park...I have to share this:
However, with some help from my mommy, Real Simple and Domino Magazine. I got creative and made it work.

1 comment:

Marco said...

Where's the "after" picture? hehehe!