Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LA Dodgers Make History

Jackie and Jacob invited us to go to a Dodger game. It was actually super fun. I ate lots of junk food and we sat super close.

That was formerly a caramel apple.

Too bad Dave shut his eyes. This could've been cute.

So, the Dodgers ended up winning (against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim...dumbest name ever). However, the Dodgers won the game without getting any hits, which makes them only the 5th team in history to win with no hits. They also made history because I actually went to a game.

I was worried that my "laid back sort of too big for me jeans and t-shirt" outfit was going to make my hips look monstorous so I took a picture, but I was also watching Chloe eat something she wasn't supposed to eat.

BTW...Kanye Chloe is home once again.

No comments: