Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Romina Romina Bo Bina Banana Fana Fo Fina Mi My Mo Mina...MINA!

My cousin Romina also lives in Italy. I've known her since I was born. The most amazing artiste...She goes to the academy where the David is. She was another reason why Florence was where I wanted to go. I love her to death. (THERE YOU GO MINS. NOW CAN I HAVE MY $20?) just kidding. haha, its $100.
thats her on the right with her eyes closed. argh! i didn't have one with her eyes open.

in the studio (back there behind that big piece of wood) and rosa her roomate.
rosa smoking with her feet. she could speak a little english, and i could speak a little italian...together...mmm we were interesting. even more so with my roomate bekah who tried to speak to her. OMG that was too much...to much funny.
romina's room. she painted that mural back there.
makes me happy.

this girl is awesome...and would bike to my house in the heat of florence.

and she just got commissioned to create a work for the city of Rome. yay mins!

No comments: