Friday, May 18, 2007

Day one.

Day one isn't really day one since i haven't left yet. But i'm laying out the info about this blog.

Thats me with Billy the goat...my pseudo elephant. she gave birth to two little baby goats while i was swimming. i didn't like to swim with real bathing suits. in the homeland, we only wear loincloths as children.


any comments about me being a naked native awkward child can be kept to oneself please! just kidding, i welcome those.

This will essentially be my travel diary...but since every tom dick and jane has a blogger, every single .blogspot name was taken!

windowseat.blogspot.com
baggageclaim.blogspot.com
wanderlust.blogspot.com
lostintransit.blogspot.com

i can't remember all the other ones i tried, but i tried A WHOOOLE lot! and none of the friggen things were available...so now, i had to come up with an alternate plan. another dimension of my blog.
baby-elephants.blogspot.com.
i'm going to find random phographs and shtuffies with elephants on it...and take pics as i travel all over the world.

but the first few blogs i'll post will be from my trip to Europe 2 years ago.

I leave on June 3 for the Philippines....