Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am art work.

Demanding demanding peeps!

A few months ago, my good friend Nicole asked me and our friend Noelia to pose for her for a series of paintings. Given that she's TOTALLY talented and the fact that it's TOTALLY fun to see yourself in painting form, I jumped at the opportunity.

She did a series of us in search of a hideous creature in South America, but during the journey, we're distracted by much cuter creatures. She dressed me in Rodarte!



This was my entourage...We went to dinner at Wood Spoon in downtown beforehand. My most favorite thing about Wood Spoon, is their cinnamon water! It's incredible!

And lastly, happy hallmark created special day! I'm listening to This American Life's Valentine's day special on "finding your soulmate; it's quite fun!

No comments: