Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cabo!

Yowza... this might be a long post since lots has happened...

First up...Dave's Christmas present to me.

Cabo.

These were taken at Lover's Beach (the locals pronounce it lauffer's bitch) in Cabo. It was so gorgeous and there weren't that many people there which was really nice!
Do you see me in the shades? He thought I was taking pictures of him hahhaha!

have I mentioned how much I love my Ray Ban Cats? I got them at the Pasadena swapmeet and they've rarely left my face since. I La La Laff my shades...

Next up....the wildlife in Cabo.

We took a boat trip and went snorkling and even saw whales and dolphins!

please ignore the burrito that is still lingering in my gut in this picture...
Do you see the dolphins in my pictures?

There were lots of fishermen...

Watching this fisherman pull this blue marlin out of his ice box and chuck it to the rocks to another fisherman really took the fanciness out of seafood. It was pretty barbaric and I was pretty horrified, but it didn't stop me from eating fish!
I'm sorry, I just realized how gross this all is, but I really love seafood!
We snuck into a resort and posed as guests so that we could use their super fab facilities. Check it out!




Alrightie, that's it for now, but I have a lot more to record on my blog!

No comments: