Monday, June 16, 2008

I miss my bear.

I got Chloe from the pound. I decided on a Monday morning that I wanted a pup, and I'm pretty sure by the next Monday I was paying for her. I looked around at other places, but none of them felt as awesome as Chlo Chlo....Here are some of the pups were were considering.

Katie.
And Ea (we just named her Ea, but i'm not sure what her name really is now). But this is what I decided on.

She's got a big bootie...
she's a camera whore

and she's not a very good watch dog.
she's got an overbiteshe comes with her own closet full of toys.
but she's really cute.
and we just looove her.



This blog was my excuse so that I wouldn't have to clean. We're still cleaning up this new Echo Park apt. and it is effing killing me.

1 comment:

brews_clues said...

stop procrastinating and clean!